Rules of b@l / Code of Conduct
These tips are a supplement to the terms of service. They are here to provide some additional context for what is appropriate vs inappropriate behavior. They are a collection of suggestions provided by the existing community.
- Do not post names, contact information or any related identifiable information. Violation of this rule can result in an 800 point penalty or account deactivation for repeat offenders.
- Do not post material that is intentionally racial or sexist (also known as hate speech). Violation of this rule can result in a 1000 point penalty or account deactivation for repeat offenders.
- Do not spam the site by repeatedly posting the same or similar messages. If you post 10 consecutive posts, your account will automatically be temporarily suspended for 30 minutes. Additionally, do not copy-paste irrelevant material from the internet. Violation of this rule can result in a 500 point penalty or account deactivation for repeat offenders.
The administrators of this service reserve the right to deactivate accounts at their discretion without explanation.
Code of Conduct
- Don't talk about points. If you're interested in seeing how many points people have accumulated, read the zeitgeist.
- Don't post asking for points.
- Don't post links to shock material. Shock material may be grotesque or sexually explicit in nature.
If you would like to submit rule suggestions, you may either submit them using the "Make a suggestion" box from the main page or by emailing email@example.com. All suggestions are welcome and will be considered.